You are here

Documents in cases referred to Alternative Dispute Resolution/Mediation

Continue to file documents in accordance with the existing practices and procedures for conventional filing as determined by a U.S. Magistrate Judge or other mediator. Any questions on filing ADR/Mediation documents in a case assigned to a Judicial Officer should be directed to the Chambers of the U.S. Magistrate Judge or office of the designated Special Master or mediator.

Any correspondence regarding mediation addressed to a U.S. Magistrate Judge SHALL NOT be filed electronically. They shall be delivered to the Clerk's Office in an envelope addressed to the appropriate U.S. Magistrate Judge and marked MEDIATION MATERIALS.